Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Why I'm Here

I have been working as a nanny for ten months now, and I love it.  Sometimes though, I go a full day without a real adult conversation.  That can be difficult.  I'm guessing that there are other people out there who are also dealing with their own problems in this profession.  I'm looking for support, guidance and general stories.  I will not use the children's names, or the names of their friends or other family.  I also will not post pictures of them.  What I will do is talk about schedules, or discipline issues, or feel good moments, or other musings about the children and family.  This is an all-consuming job, but I love my life outside the job as well.  I will try to use support from other places as well to help me come to my own conclusions.  If I can draw my own conclusions with the help of backup, maybe I can help you too, and maybe we can all help each other.  I look forward to "meeting" all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment